Green Man Char Wood Vinegar is the perfect natural fertilizer for your garden. It is 100% natural, created from sustainably-sourced biomass with no added chemicals. Our wood vinegar is a fantastic bio-stimulant for your plants stimulating plant growth and improving absorption through the roots.
1) Enriching the soil. Dilute wood vinegar with water ( 1:200 ration-1 part wood vinegar and 200 part water) and sprinkle it to the soil before planting. Application is one liter solution for every square meter of planting area.
2) Applying to compost. Dilute one part wood vinegar with 50 parts water and sprinkle to composting materials. Application rate is 50 liters solution to one compost.
3) Fertilization. Dilute one part wood vinegar with 200 parts water and spray it to leaves once a month. Dilution ratio can be change to 300 parts water for the succeeding applications.
4) Seed germination. Dilute one part wood vinegar with 200 parts water then soak the seeds for 24 hours.
5) Pest repellent or deodorizer. Dilute one part vinegar with 20 parts water and spray it it the plant or to the substrate in case of odor removal.
Bulk supply is possible, please contact us directly.
Discounted Shipping We offer FLAT RATE SHIPPING based on weight.