Grow Your Own Gift Pack
Treat yourself or someone you love to one of our Grow Your Own Gift Packs, hand picked and made by us, with the support of Bulleen Art & Garden Nursery, Melbourne.
Our gift pack includes:
- 1L Biochar Potting Mix
- 250 ml Wood Vinegar Solution Spray
- 1 Packet of Organic Seeds
- 1 Hessian Sack (For planting or recycling)
- Instructions for planting your seeds
Pick from a range of seed options, tailored made to bring out the most from our product range. You can choose from:
- STRAWBERRIES- Alpine strawberry Baron von Solemacher is a popular and productive variety and it originates from Germany. It produces a prolific amount of little, red, elongated fruits with a typical, sweet and aromatic flavour
- GREEN MANURE MIX - Great to sow in Spring/Summer to give your compost that extra nutrient boost - Seeds included: Alfalfa, Beet, Broad Bean, Corn, Cow Pea, Endive, Medic, Millet White, Millet Jap, Mung Bean, Mustard, Purslane, Radish, Soy Bean, Turnip, Vetch, Basil, Dill, Coriander, Fenugreek, Rocket.
- CHOOK MIX - Great to sow in Spring/Summer to help feed and shelter your little hens - Seeds included: Millet, Sunflower, Amaranth & Quinoa
- DIANTHUS EDIBLE FLOWERS - A European heirloom. Sweetly flavoured, clustered flowers 2-3cm across displaying a light clove-like or nutmeg scent. Attracts birds, bees & butterflies to the garden. Flowers may be used in desserts, added to salads to create colour & interest and historically used to make Chartreuse, a French liqueur popular during the 17th century.
- BASIL BUSH - This compact, rounded Basil is ideal for gardeners with limited space! It is perfect for planting in pots on patios and decks, or bringing indoors and growing on a sunny windowsill. The small, aromatic leaves have all of the great flavor of larger Basils.
- GARLIC CHIVES - They are not mentioned in many of the old western herbals, but have been used in Asian cuisine for centuries. Like normal chives, the are a hardy herbaceous perennial. The only differences being they have a mild garlic and onion flavour, and small white starry like flowers. They are great in pots or in the ground, preferring full sun to part shade.
- BENEFICIAL BUG MIX - This is a mix of insect attracting plants like marigold, buckwheat, cosmos, dill, coriander and many more. Attracts useful pollinators like lacewings, bees, butterflies and also helpful bugs like ladybeetles that will eat aphids. A great mix for promoting biodiversity and a pesticide free garden.